Alaska Airlines Visa Credit Card Review – What credit score do I need? You’ll have a better chance of approval for the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® Card with a good to excellent credit score of 670 or higher.
Annual fee: $75.
Purchase APR: from 16.74% to 24.24% variable.
Recommended credit score: from 690 to 850.
CHECK OUT: ALL YOU NEED TO BOOST YOUR FINANCIAL STATUS
Credit card features:
- The miles do not expire as long as your account remains open.
- Chip-enabled enhanced security.
- No mileage cap.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- First Check Bag Free for you and up to 6 companions (you must book them with your reservation).
- Earn a welcome gift of 25,000 bonus miles after getting approved for the Alaska Airlines card.
- Receive 1 mile for every $1 spent on any other purchases.
- Receive 3 miles for every $1 spent on Alaska Airlines purchases directly.
If you travel at least once a year with Alaska Airlines or its travel partners, the annual fee of this Alaska Airlines Visa Signature Credit Card may pay off right away for you. Miles that you will earn with this credit card may be redeemed at high value, but you must watch out and select a partner airline for redeeming your miles carefully. If your credit score allows you to get this airline credit card, we highly recommend you to apply for it.
In terms of rewards that come with this Alaska Airlines Visa Signature Credit Card, they are pretty generous.
Hope this article is helpful.
If you have any question about this article Alaska Airlines Visa Credit Card Review, leave a comment in our comment box and we will attend to you as fast as we can. Thanks