ANZ Bank Card Activation- ANZ Bank is providing a different type of card to their customers. If you have any new card and you want to use for the first time then you need to complete your ANZ Card Activation.
ANZ is providing many E-banking services like an ANZ Online Banking, ANZ Online, you will activate your card via online. An ANZ debit card is able to do your transaction with any merchant store or your any shopping bill. Let’s start ANZ debit card activation with following methods. ANZ debit card activates through online or a Phone Call.
ANZ Bank Card Activation Through a Phone Call
If you want to complete your Debit card activation with ANZ bank via phone call then you need to share your debit card detail and personal information with an instructor. For activation, please, follow the following steps.
- Call the customer service number which is provided on the card and please provide your debit card number and other required details and personal information for security purpose.
- Now, listen carefully and follow the steps commanded by the services operator and your card will be activated immediately.
Activate Card Online
If you are a user of the ANZ Bank and you already have an online account then this process will be easy for you. ANZ online banking is a better option for the customer. If you going to start Debit Card Activation then we suggest you that keep your card on hand and your personal Identification on hand. Now, carefully follow the following steps.
- Firstly, visit ANZ official site and log in to ANZ Login option.
- Now, Please go to the profile menu and select “Activate an ANZ Card”.
- Next, Please read all the information very carefully and make sure that you agree with terms and conditions and click on continue.
- After that, enter your 15 or 16 digit debit card number and other required card details and personal information if required for security purpose.
- Then, If you are a primary cardholder and want to activate additional cardholders card then please select “Activate any Additional Cards”.
- Please, agree with terms and conditions and select the appropriate checkbox and click on “Submit” button.
- Finally, Your card is activated.
If you will not be able to complete your Debit Card Activation through online due to internet connectivity problem or network issue then you don’t need to worry (ACTIVATE: ANZ Debit Card Through a Phone Call )
If you have any question about this article ANZ Bank Card Activation, leave a comment in our comment box and we will attend to you as fast as we can. Thanks