Apply Now: Ghana Customs Service Recruitment Form | 2020/2021 Application Portal. This page will enlightened on all you need to know about Ghana Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment. Stay focus and read through.
Ghana Custom Service (GCS) Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Ghana Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment form. Most of the popular questions they ask usually goes like this;
- When will Ghana Customs Service (GCS) Recruitment start?
- Where can I obtain the Ghana Customs Service Recruitment form?
- I need Ghana Customs Service Recruitment updates, etc.
- Is the Ghana Customs Service Recruitment form out?
The Customs Division ensure the protection of revenue by preventing smuggling. This is done by physically patrolling the borders and other strategic points, examination of goods, and search of premises, as well as documents relating to the goods.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for full time appointments to the following positions in the Customs Service.
Important! The minimum qualifications for interested applicants are SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/ND /HND/BSC/ Applicants applying as man (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) and women (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) must be between 18 and 35 years of age.
SSCE/NECO/GCE/ND/HND/BSC. or any relevant certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
Steps to Apply
Applicants are to complete application form free of charge and print out the following documents;
- Acknowledgment form.
- Local government attestation form.
- Parent/ guardian consent form.
The Ghana Customs Service statutory functions can be broadly classified into two main categories namely, core and other functions:
- Prevention and suppression of smuggling.
- Collection of Revenue i.e. Import and Excise Duties and Accounting for same.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit. And must not have a criminal record.
- Applicants must also have General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level and Credit in four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants with any form disabilities should not apply.
- Suitably qualified candidates must SSCE/NECO certificates with credits in not less than four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
IMPORTANT! Currently, Ghana Customs Service Recruitment 2020 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Interested candidates are to always visit here or the custom service recruitment website @ www.gra.gov.gh to know when the form comes out eventually.
If you have any question about this article Ghana Customs Service Recruitment Form , just leave a comment in our comment box and we will attend to you as fast as we can. Thanks