ARES Masters and Training Scholarships | Training Scholarships In Belgium 2020 – Are you a citizen of a developing country? Do you already have a master’s degree? Do you have professional experience and would like to develop your skills in a field related to development? Apply now!
Applications are now available for the Fully-funded ARES Masters and Training Scholarships for Developing Countries In Belgium 2020. Eligible persons are to hurry and make the most of this opportunity while it lasts.
Accepted Subject Areas (Training):
- Internship in secondary resource development for sustainable construction
- Methodological internship in support of innovation in family farming
- Research Initiation to Strengthen Health Systems
- Internship in Geographic Information System
- Internship in control and quality assurance of medicines and health products
Accepted Subject Areas (Masters):
- Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology
- Master of Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
- Master of Science in Public Health – Methods of Research Applied to Global Health
- Specialized Master in Transport and Logistics
- Master of specialization in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas
- Specialized Master in Microfinance
- Master of Specialization in Transfusion Medicine
- Specialized Master in International Development
- Master of Specialization in Risk and Disaster Management
- Specialized Master in Integrated Management of Health Risks in the Global South (IManHR)
- Master of Specialization in Aquatic Resource Management and Aquaculture
- Specialization Master in Human Rights
- Master of Specialization in Development, Environment, and Societies
The scholarship is hosted by Belgium.
These opportunity values include Travel (internal and external), Monthly living allowance, Indirect mission costs, Installation costs, Tuition fees, Registration fee, Insurance costs, Housing allowance, Allowances for dependents.
The scholarship is open to students from Africa and developing countries.
As part of the process to select eligible applications, ARES considers the following criteria:
Academic Program: The evaluation of the academic quality of the candidates will be based on the diplomas and the lists of courses taken, with results, teaching activities, research, and publications. For the courses, priority will be given to candidates who have not yet obtained a postgraduate degree, except in exceptional circumstances duly justified in the application file.
Eligibility For ARES Masters and Training Scholarships:
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
The following will apply for the selection of holders of scholarships:
- Good knowledge of written and spoken French. For courses organized in another language, it is necessary to have a good knowledge of the language of the course, written and spoken. The candidate will also be asked to commit to learning French in order to participate in everyday life in Belgium;
- Demonstrates a professional occupation in a developing country of at least two years after completing his / her second cycle or three years after the end of his / her studies when the candidate holds a post-graduate diploma a university in an industrialized country;
- Apply for a single training
- Either holds a diploma comparable to a diploma of the second cycle of Belgian university education. However, for certain types of training, different requirements may be set out, which will be specified below;
- Either under the age of 40 for courses and under 45 for training periods at the start of training;
- Only nationals of the following countries are eligible to apply for scholarships ARES: Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cuba, Ecuador, Ethiopia ( only for courses in English ), Haiti, Madagascar, Morocco, Niger, Peru, Philippines, DR Congo, Rwanda, Senegal, Vietnam ;
- Originally from a developing country. To be eligible, applicants must reside and work in their own country at the time of filing;
Download the 2020-2021 form in English (15 pages – 119 KB) (for specialized master’s degrees in English).
It is important to go through the Application requirements and procedures on the Scholarship Webpage before applying.
Important: Applying for an ARES Masters and Training scholarship is absolutely free of charge. ARES does not charge any fee at any stage of the application or selection process. You may raise any question or concern about persons or companies claiming to be acting on behalf of ARES and requesting the payment of a fee by emailing ARES at Maryvonne.email@example.com.
Any application containing cash will be automatically rejected.
Hope this article is helpful.
If you have any question about this article ARES Masters and Training Scholarships | Training Scholarships In Belgium 2020, just leave a comment in our comment box and we will attend to you as fast as we can. Thanks