Best Online Jobs for College Students – It’s not easy to find flexible jobs to do while college, you must be looking for online jobs suitable for college students. No matter what you are studying and in which country you are in, doing a flexible part-time job can be a great help to pay off your student debt or simply pay for your living.
College means learning, fun, friends, looking forward to your future career. But it also means a lot of financial burdens.
As a college student, you probably don’t have much time to work. But these online jobs might save you time while bringing in some extra money! Discover online jobs for college students to earn extra money with a flexible schedule and find the ways to make money between classes. Good luck!!
If you are a college student looking for online jobs, then our list “Best Online Jobs for College Students” will surely helpful for you.
Freelance Writer or Editor
With the internet development, most companies looking for freelancers to work on their projects rather than placing a staff to work upon. Why? Because they will pay only when the work is complete to their satisfaction. Whether you’re a copywriter, editor, creative writer or anything in between, these given sites offer the well-paying, reputable freelance writing jobs you
- At makealivingwriting, you see countless brands that will pay you $50 or more per article you write for them.
- Problogger: has a job board dedicated to blogging and copywriting positions only.
Data Entry Worker
Data Entry Work is also one of the easier jobs on this list. It is still very much in demand because every business needs to be organized and keep track of what is going on. The average hourly rate for Data Entry Clerk I range from $14 to $17 with the average hourly pay of $15.
- DioData Solutions: It is another site that helps you make money from data entry.
- Clickworker: If you want to do data entry work online with flexible hours, Clickworker should be the site you try first.
If you are expertise in any field and if you have a teaching skill in that field then you can become a part-time online tutor. If you are a subject matter expert you can also provide consultancy services as well. Online tutors working for a company are generally paid around $12 per hour. This amount can increase to $25 or $30 per hour, depending on the subject taught and the experience of the tutor.
- Wyzant: It is a direct competitor to Tutor.com. It also helps you get paid to tutor people on different subjects.
- Tutor: If you looking for online tutoring where you can get paid, then Tutor.com is one the top websites which can be helpful for you.
Search Engine Evaluator
Your job as a search engine evaluator is to analyze search results for relevancy and quality. Search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing have so much going on in the background to stay functional that they need people to help those correct problems or errors that come up.
- Lionbridge: It is another site that can help you become a search engine evaluator.
- Leapforce: You can use Leapforce to find jobs related to helping search engines.
PowerPoint Presentation Designer
Presentation design is the process of planning, implementing, and coordinating every aspect of a digital presentation. It is around and being used in a lot of areas. You could do designs for people using PowerPoint presentations for YouTube videos, business meetings, speeches, etc.
- Visme: It is a great website that helps you design infographics, PowerPoints, and other presentations using templates with a drag-and-drop interface.
- Google Slides: It is like a free version of Microsoft PowerPoint that you can get access to by having a Gmail account.
The Product, Software, and App Testing
Join our community of 20000+ testers around the globe and earn money testing websites and apps in your free time. Tester Work is the easiest, most straightforward way for testers, QA enthusiasts and freelancers around the world to earn money by testing apps and websites.
- UserZoom and Testerwork: These are another platform that pays you to test different products.
- UserTesting: is one of the top platforms I recommend for getting paid to test products, apps, and more.
Online (part-time) Virtual Assistant Job
Virtual assistance is like a Personal secretary job, but it need not require your real presence online. But you have to do all activities such as Managing clients, scheduling appointments, arranging meeting, conference, organizing events, making phone calls to remind clients etc.
- Find part-time virtual assistant jobs at info and Ravenjobs.com
- You can do this job from your home through your computer and internet as a part-time. No need to work 9 – 5 jobs.
If you have a pretty good Word Per Minute (WPM) typing speed and good grammar, you might try doing transcriptions. All you have to do is turn audio files into text. Transcriptionists with specialized backgrounds in Medical & Legal are paid a higher rate. There given sites offer a relatively steady work stream all year round, and the most competitive pay scale of all competing service providers. You also get paid in $USD – that is a huge motivation for people outside the US.
- Scribie: Another solid option for doing transcription work online is Scribie.
- TranscribeMe: It is one of the top transcription sites out there. They pay you via PayPal starting at $20 per audio hour.
And many more!
Hope this article is helpful
If you have any question about this article Best Online Jobs for College Students, leave a comment in our comment box and we will attend to you as fast as we can. Thanks