Current Recruitment For Hotel Receptionists In Australia – Australia, the smallest continent and one of the largest countries on Earth, lying between the Pacific and Indian oceans in the Southern Hemisphere. Australia’s capital is Canberra, located in the southeast between the larger and more important economic and cultural centre of Sydney and Melbourne.
Description – Current Recruitment For Hotel Receptionists In Australia
Hotel receptionists welcome guests as they arrive at the hotel. Their duties include checking guests in and out, issuing keys, taking reservations by telephone or email, preparing bills and dealing with payments. They provide guests with information, answer their queries and deal with complaints.
The position ensures the smooth operation of the Front Office Reception including but not limited to:
- Promoting the business to achieve accommodation sales.
- Providing friendly personalised customer service in responding to accommodation enquiries.
- Assisting corporate and leisure guests.
- Posting of guest charges and payment of accounts.
- Processing reservations.
- Excellent customer service skills with a flexible and adaptable approach to achieve outcomes
- The flexibility to work across a 7 day rotating roster, availability for weekend/public holidays
- Proven ability to achieve deadlines, work well under pressure situations
For more information visit https://www.seek.com.au
If you have any question about this article Current Recruitment For Hotel Receptionists In Australia, leave a comment in our comment box and we will attend to you as fast as we can. Thanks