Halifax Bank Card Activation – Halifax is a famous British bank, providing top of the range banking and financial services to the people of the United Kingdom. Under its personal and business banking segment, the Halifax Bank UK offers Debit Cards and Credit Cards to its users.
Carefully follow this proper Halifax Bank Card Activation Process and get your Halifax Bank Card activated instantly.
Important Things To Keep In Mind
Here are some important things to keep in mind for every user who is activating their Halifax Credit Card:
- never allow your browser to save passwords, especially if you are activating your card from a friend’s or public device
- since Halifax Credit Cards can only be activated via the Online Activation Portal, so make sure that you have a stable internet connection to ensure a smooth activation process
- If you are already registered for Halifax’s Online Banking, you can simply sign in with your account [CLICK HERE] and activate your card
- In case of any confusion or help, you can always contact Halifax’s 24/7 Credit Card hotline support @0345 944 4555 or +44 1733 573 189 (for outside UK customers)
- when performing Halifax Credit Card activation, make sure to have your credit card to hand; as the bank will ask for details from the card to complete the activation
Activate Halifax Credit Card:
Halifax Bank Credit Card is mailed at your shipping address in a deactivated state. The customer has to activate the credit card before using it for purchases. Want to perform Halifax Credit Card Activation? Here’s what you need to do:
- Visit Halifax Credit Card Activation Portal @Halifax/ActivateCreditCard
- Enter your Credit Card Number, Date of Birth, and Card Expiry Date
- Click ‘Activate’
- Your brand new Halifax Credit Card will be instantly activated, and you will also automatically register for Online Banking.
- Note: You can follow the same procedure for activating any type of credit card issued by Halifax Bank such as Halifax Clarity Credit Card.
Activate Halifax Debit Card:
Debit Cards issued by Halifax Bank come in a pre-activated state, which means you don’t need to activate them. The debit cards are already activated and you can use them for purchases or transactions, right after you receive them.
We hope that the above shared Halifax Card Activation guide proved useful to you.
If you have any question about this article Halifax Bank Card Activation, leave a comment in our comment box and we will attend to you as fast as we can. Thanks