Hotmail.com registration – Hotmail is a free email service offered by Microsoft, however, the service is no longer known as Hotmail, Windows Live, or MSN, in fact, the site was completely rethought, redesigned, and rebranded, and it is now called Outlook.com.
Lots of people out their get
- Hot mail
- It uses Ajax programming techniques and supports later versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome.
- It also
- Hot mail is available in 106 languages
- Free from virus and spam.
- To sign up
Hotmail.com registration – steps to sign up
- To create an account go to https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx
- Now fill out the registration form that you’ll see on the left side of your screen. Enter your first and last name in the first two text fields at the top.
- Choose and enter your new user name.
- Select if you want to create your new Microsoft account with Outlook.com or Hotmail.com from the
drop downon the right.
- Create a strong password that is at least 8 characters long.
- Reenter your new password.
- Select your country or region from the
- Type in your Zip Code.
- Select your birthdate from the
- Select your Gender.
- Specify your country code.
- Enter your contact number.
- Provide an alternate email address if you have one.
- Enter the characters that you see in the image at the bottom of the registration form. This step is necessary because Microsoft wants to make sure that a real person is creating an account.
- Now simply click on the blue button that says “Create account” and you’re done!
Hot Mail Password Reset Page (Forgot my password)
Whenever you want to change your password for a reason best know to you click here
- I forgot my password
- I know my password, but can’t sign in
- I think someone else is using my Microsoft account
Choose any of the
Hope this article was helpful?
If you have any question about this article Hotmail.com registration, get free Hotmail Outlook Account, just leave a comment in our comment box and we will attend to you as fast as we can. Thanks