Minerva Scholarship Fund for International Students at Leiden University [Netherlands] – The program aims at providing scholarships for bachelor, master and research projects study for the academic year 2020-21. International students from all over the globe are eligible to apply for the fund.
Leiden University was founded in1575, it is said to be the oldest institution of higher education in the Netherlands. It offers 50 undergraduates, 100 graduates, and 50 doctorates or Ph.D. programs through its seven faculties for a better education system.
Therefore, The Minerva Scholarship Fund Foundation provides scholarships for study and research projects within various fields of study. In particular, the MSF strives to fund exceptional student projects, both in the Netherlands and abroad.
It is important to note that priority will be given to applicants with a strong academic qualifications.
How much Does Minerva Scholarship Cost?
The students receive between €900 and €2000 as a benefit but there can be a subsidy on the following:
- Living costs
- International travel
- Research costs
To be eligible for the Minerva scholarship fund, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Ph.D. tracks and complete Master programs are not eligible.
- The project falls into one of the following categories: internship, study or research.
- The application pertains to an exceptional or prestigious study or research project in the Netherlands or abroad.
- You do not need to be a member of L.S.V. Minerva.
- You must be registered as a Bachelor or Master student at Leiden University.
How Do I Apply
To apply for MSF 2020, interested applicants should follow the application procedure below:
- Applicants must submit a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, and all the necessary mark-sheets.
- Applicants need to take admission for a degree at Leiden University. After that, they will be automatically considered for the awards.
The Minerva Scholarship Fund is a fully-funded scholarship for ambitious young professionals with academic qualifications to study a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the Netherlands.
Therefore, eligible candidates are encouraged to apply. In addition, I hope the information provided above helps guide you through your decision.
If you have any question about this article Minerva Scholarship Fund for International Students at Leiden University, leave a comment in our comment box and we will attend to you as fast as we can. Thanks