Money Metals Exchange General Scholarship Program – Money Metals Exchange is to help qualified students pay for the ever-rising costs of tuition, fees, books, and supplies. MME is secure, private and offers you the most gold and silver for your money. Money Metals also offers great value with high integrity, and it’s totally beginner-friendly focusing on educating its customers.
Applications are invited for Money Metals Exchange Scholarship Program which is presented by Money Metals Exchange. This program is to support incoming or current undergraduate students and two graduate students.
- This scholarship will be open to high school seniors, undergraduate students, and graduate students with an interest in economics, specifically the tradition of the Austrian school.
- The Money Metals Exchange and Sound Money Defense League will offer this scholarship to two incoming or current graduate students and two graduate students each year.
How to Apply
Students should fill out the application form, provide proof of current attendance at a high school, college, or university (by submitting, for example, a transcript) and upload their current resume and their essay.
Essays should be roughly 1,000 words in length and should answer ONE of the following questions:
- How could America best return to a gold or bi-metallic standard?
- Most economists, even those who support private property and free markets, think that money (or monetary services, or money and banking, etc.) is a special good that must be produced and controlled by the government. Do you agree or disagree, and why?
- How has the Federal Reserve System helped or hurt the American economy?
- How do you think the free market would handle money if there were no government intervention of any kind?
Judged Scholarship Award:
- Graduate Student First Place: $2,000
- Undergraduate Student Runner Up: $1,000
- Undergraduate Student First Place: $2,000
- Graduate Student Runner Up: $1,000
People’s Choice Award:
===> First Place: $500
If you have any question about this article Money Metals Exchange General Scholarship Program, leave a comment in our comment box and we will attend to you as fast as we can. Thanks