Old Navy Credit Card Review – Considering that Old Navy appears to be owned by Gap, even store branded credit cards (not connected to major networks, such as Visa) can be used not only at Old Navy, but across the entire Gap Family Brands. It actually includes Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, and Athleta. At the same time, you can use Visa cards anywhere. Also, keep in mind that each of the Old Navy cards features zero annual fee and the same interest rate (standing at 26.49%).
We will disclose benefits, disadvantages and requirements of these credit cards in this review.
Annual fee: $0.
Purchase APR: 26.49% variable.
Recommended credit score: from 620 to 850.
- Get access to Bonus Point Shopping Days.
- Enjoy access to cardholder promotions, discounts, and special events.
- Receive a 10% Savings Pass for 60 days.
- 20% off your first purchase.
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent across the Gap Family Brands (includes Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, and Athleta).
This credit card comes with pretty decent rewards. You will receive 5 points for every $1 spent at Old Navy, Banana Republic, Gap, or Athleta. Once you accumulate 500 points, you can exchange them towards a $5 certificate, which can be used at Old Navy. This actually leaves you with a reward rate of 5% – same as, for example, theHot Topic credit card offers.
Apart from this, this credit card also opens up access to additional rewards. In the first place, it is going about a 20% discount on your first purchase. Therefore, we highly recommend you to get this credit card before going on a big purchase spree at Old Navy. But keep in mind that you must complete the first purchase within 90 days after opening a credit card account in order to get this discount.
- No annual fee.
- 5% reward rate on purchases at Old Navy and other stores of the Gap Family Brands.
- 20% discount off your first purchase
- Plenty of additional benefits.
As you could read in this Old Navy credit card review, even the most basic credit card from Old Navy sounds like a great deal. If you tend to shop at Old Navy rather often, we definitely recommend you to get this credit card.
- You can use this card only at Old Navy and other stores of the Gap Family Brands.
- A very high interest rate.
- You can redeem the rewards only towards certificates.
If you have any question about this article Old Navy Credit Card Review, leave a comment in our comment box and we will attend to you as fast as we can. Thanks