Outlook 365 email sign up | Sign up and Sign in Guide. Here you will learn simple guide to sign up new outlook account. Outlook formerly known as Hotmail is one of the One world’s first webmail services and currently the second largest email provider after Gmail, it was founded in 1996 as Hotmail by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith in Mountain View, California, and headquartered in Sunnyvale.
Outlook 365 email sign up – Steps to create New Outlook mail account
- Quickly proceed to https://www.outlook.com in your web browser.
- Click on the create account button below in the homepage.
- Type your preferred email name into the “New email” text field in the middle of the page. You can select your email address’ domain (either @outlook.com or @hotmail.com) by clicking the downward-facing arrow on the right side of the “New email” field and then clicking the domain that you want to use in the drop-down menu.
- Enter your password, name, and click on the next button.
- Select a country or region. Click the “Country/region” drop-down box, then click your current location.
- Enter your date of birth. In the “Birthdate” section, click the Month box and select your birth month, then repeat for the Day and Year boxes and click next.
- Enter the verification code sent to you. You can click new button to generate a new code if you didn’t receive it or you can as well use the audio option to get the verification code.
- Once you have entered the verification code click next to create your account.
Outlook sign in Guide
- Go to the Outlook.com sign-in page and select Sign in.
- Enter your email address or phone number and select Next.
- On the next page, enter your password and select Sign in.
- Check the Keep me signed in box if you want to go straight to Outlook.com next time (not recommended for shared computers).
- Uncheck the box to be prompted for your password each time you sign in.
If the password you entered is correct you will be signed into your account immediately but if you having troubles signing into your account you make want to check the following to see the cause.
Make sure that Caps Lock is turned off (passwords are case sensitive).
Your email address is spelled correctly.
Your account hasn’t been inactive for more than 365 days. To keep your Outlook.com account active, you must sign in to the account at least once every 365 days. After 365 days of inactivity, your email will be deleted and cannot be recovered.
If you’re still having problems signing in, you might need to reset your password and below are steps to reset your password;
- To set you password click here to proceed to outlook password reset page.
- You will be required to enter your email address, phone number or skype name.
- Then follow the remaining instructions that will be given to you to regain access to you account.
If you have any question about this article Outlook 365 email sign up | Sign up and Sign in Guide, simple steps to secure fresh account @ mail.ru, leave a comment in our comment box and we will attend to you as fast as we can. Thanks