polaris bank graduate trainee recruitment – This is to inform the general public about polaris bank graduate trainee recruitment application form [2019/2020], Polaris Bank is one of Nigerias leading Financial Institutions. A Systematically Important Bank (SIB) committed to promoting customer convenience and lifestyle through its wide-range of electronic banking solutions.
Specialization: Banking, Financial Services, Investment Banking , Graduate Trainee / Internship Jobs In Nigeria
Industry: Banking / Financial Services
Job Type:Full Time
Qualification: HND, Bachelor’s Degree
- At Polaris Bank, we pride ourselves as being an employer of choice. We offer a competitive work environment and attractive compensation and incentives that enable our employees meet their career aspirations.
- We are in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work in our plus 300 branches within Nigeria to build a banking career.
- Are You Ready To Define Yourself?
- Are you result-oriented, smart, innovative and customer-centric? Do you have the right attitude to thrive in a highly motivated work environment?
- If yes, then you can become a part of the Polaris Bank family!
- 26 years or younger by December 31, 2019 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable).
- A university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower from an accredited institution
- Completed the mandatory NYSC Scheme and awarded a certificate.
- A minimum of five (5) credits including Mathematics and English in O’levels (WAEC/NECO), in not more than one (1) sitting.
- Willing and ready to work in any part of the country
Test Date: 27th April 2019
Interested and qualified? CLICK HERE to send your application
If you have any question about this article