Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs international awards [2020/2021] – The Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs is the ministry responsible for the external affairs of the Romanian government. It contributes to the development and implementation of Romanian foreign policy and the assistance of Romanians abroad.
Are you a citizen of a non-European Union country? If yes! then count your self lucky, as you have the opportunity to apply for the international awards offered by the Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Therefore, we will bring to you the necessary information you need to have access to the Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs international program and how to apply for it.
What will I benefit From the Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs International awards?
In this program, the winning scholars will receive all the following:
- 85 EURO/Month, for Postgraduate Students (Doctorate Degree).
- 75 EURO/Month, for Master Studies,
- 65 EURO/Month, for Undergraduate Students,
- A Monthly Stipend,
- Free of Charge Accommodation,
- Free of Charge Tuition Fee.
Why Should I Apply For the Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs international awards?
Well, you should actually apply for this program because you stand a chance to gain a whole lot. In fact, through this opportunity, candidates can develop a wide range of skills and grow in confidence or advice and practical support. It also gives the candidate a distinguished student experience that makes them leaders in their field.
Basically, intending beneficiaries are expected to fulfill the following criteria:
- Candidate must not more than 45 years for Doctoral research or postgraduate study.
- Applicants must not be more than 35 years for bachelor and master study.
- The candidate must not hold Romanian nationality.
- The applicant must be a citizen from a non-EU country
- Admissible Criteria: To apply for this application, students must have to complete the following eligibility criteria:
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, master and doctorate degree in any subject
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of non-EU countries are eligible to apply for these awards
How do I apply for the program?
Below are easy steps to apply for the international awards, 2020:
How to Apply: In order to receive this education award, candidates need to take admission in an undergraduate, master and doctorate degree coursework at any university in Romania. After taking admission, candidates can download and send these award application forms to the International Relations Department/the Rectorate of the University.
===> application form-I
===> application form-II
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must present a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, photocopy of passport, and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates need to hold their previous degree certificates.
- Language Requirement: All candidates must have to submit evidence of their English language ability for studying at the university.
The Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs is glad to welcome the non-European Union for the international award 2020 which will take place in Romania.
Hence, to kick off with the international award application process, you have to pay attention to every detail we have above.
If you have any question about this article Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs international awards, leave a comment in our comment box and we will attend to you as fast as we can. Thanks