International Business Management Scholarships – This scholarship is designed to support students with the opportunity to pursue their goals by assisting them with the cost of their education. They continue to offer cutting-edge business solutions helping businesses of all sizes with their communication needs.
Therefore, Global Call Forwarding is now accepting applications for International Business Communications Scholarship. The scholarship award is available for a full-time undergraduate student at an accredited college or university within the United States or abroad.
They successfully serve thousands of businesses around the world, from small enterprises to large multinational corporations. They utilize an advanced global network and innovative service features.
- Applicants must have a transcript showing a GPA of 3.0 or higher prior.
- Applicant must be a currently enrolled, full-time undergraduate student at an accredited college or university within the United States or abroad.
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship application, you will need to choose a single topic from the 4 options listed below and submit a minimum 800-word essay about that topic using the form below.
The essay topics (choose 1):
- How can a business advertise and track their marketing efforts using virtual phone numbers?
- Explain how using virtual phone numbers with call recording can give an advantage to sales and customer service professionals.
- How can a business expand internationally using virtual phone numbers and virtual office locations?
- How can advanced features of VOIP services help businesses located in multiple time zones?
Benefit: The program will be awarded $2,500 for the full-time undergraduate student.
If you have any question about this article International Business Management Scholarships, leave a comment in our comment box and we will attend to you as fast as we can. Thanks