University of South Carolina | Check Out Acceptance Rate 2019-2020 – The university offers more than 350 programs of study, leading to bachelors, masters, and doctoral degrees from fourteen degree-granting colleges and schools. Its commitment to educating the residents of South Carolina can be seen through programs that help you get ahead at work or simply learn something new.
With 64.5% University of South Carolina-Columbia acceptance rate, It is a moderately competitive school to get into with a strong chance of acceptance if you meet the requirements. The college has a total enrollment of approximately 50,000 students, with over 34,000 on the main Columbia campus. USC also has several thousand future students in feeder programs at surrounding technical colleges.
The University is one of only 32 public universities to earn the Carnegie Foundation’s top-tier designations in research activity and community engagement. The university’s mission is the education of the state’s residents through teaching, research, creative activity, and community engagement.
What is a good ACT score for the University of South Carolina?
- This score makes the University of South Carolina Moderately Competitive for ACT scores.
- The average ACT score at the University of South Carolina is 27.
What GPA do you need to get into the University
If you’re a junior or senior, your GPA is hard to change from this point on.
- With a GPA of 4.04, University of South Carolina requires you to be at the top of your class.
- The average GPA at the University of South Carolina is 4.04.
- This makes University of South Carolina Extremely Competitive for GPAs.
What majors is the University known for?
- With 350 bachelor, masters and doctoral programs, the University of South Carolina offers wide-ranging academic opportunities to students.
- Most Popular Majors at University of South Carolina Accounting, Biology, Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Early Childhood Education, English, Experimental Psychology, Finance, History, Hospitality Administration, Kinesiology, Marketing, Nursing, Political Science, Psychology, Public Relations, Retailing, Sport, and Fitness Administration.
- They also offer nearly 200 masters and Ph.D. programs that help you contribute to the world of knowledge in your field.
What SAT score is required for the University of South Carolina?
- The average SAT score composite at the University of South Carolina is 1270.
Estimated 2018-19 Costs
The tables below reflect average costs for the 2018-19 academic year (fall and spring semesters), and they should only be used as cost-estimating tools.
Undergraduate Students (S.C. Resident)
Expenses On-Campus Student Off-Campus Student Tuition and Tech Fee $12,618 $12,618 Housing $8,144 (weighted average cost) $8,334 (average) Meals $3,821 (standard 21-meal plan) $2,672 (average) Books and Supplies (average) $1,065 $1,065 Miscellaneous and Transportation (average) $4,232 $4,232 Total $29,880 $28,921
Undergraduate Students (Nonresident)
Expenses On-Campus Student Off-Campus Student Tuition and Tech Fee $33,321 $33,321 Housing $8,144 (weighted average cost) $8,334 (average) Meals $3,821 (standard 21-meal plan) $2,672 (average) Books and Supplies (average) $1,065 $1,065 Miscellaneous and Transportation (average) $4,232 $4,232 Total $50,583 $49,624
Visit https://sc.edu/ for more infomation
If you have any question about this article University of South Carolina | Check Out Acceptance Rate 2019-2020 , leave a comment in our comment box and we will attend to you as fast as we can. Thanks