Us army recruitment form for foreigners [2019/2020] | See the requirements needed and how to apply
Us army recruitment form for foreigners. If you are Interested in 2019/2020 application, go ahead and apply to join the world’s best military Academy, the 2019 US military Academy online application form is out.
Therefore, Candidates for admission must both apply directly to the academy and receive a nomination, usually from a member of Congress or Delegate/Resident Commissioner in the case of Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico, Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, American Samoa, and the Virgin Islands. Other nomination sources include the President and Vice President of the United States.
Requirements needed – Us army recruitment form for foreigners [2019/2020]
Candidates applying for the Us army recruitment form for foreigners [2019/2020] must:
- Not be legally responsible for support of any children.
- Not be pregnant.
- Be at least 17 but not older than 22 on July 1 of the year they enter West Point.
- Not be married.
- A strong performance on the West Point Candidate Fitness Assessment (CFA).
- Above average strength, agility, and endurance.
- Pass a medical exam (DODMERB).
- Be in good physical and mental health.
Note: Online application is free
CLICK HERE to apply If you are interested and would like to proceed with application
If you have any question about this article Us army recruitment form for foreigners [2019/2020] | See the requirements needed and how to apply, just leave a comment in our comment box and we will attend to you as fast as we can. Thanks